Terms and Conditions of Service
Using View Media Classified Ads Website
As a condition of your use of View Media Classified (including View Media Classified services.org.uk and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- ● violate any laws;
- ● violate the Posting Rules;
- ● post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or indecent material (videos or pictures);
- ● post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- ● infringe any third-party right;
- ● distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- ● distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm View Media Classified websites or the interests or property of View Media Classified users;
- ● impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the View Media Classified website;
- ● copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- ● use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access View Media Classified and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- ● harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- ● copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the View Media Classified site, services, applications or tools or copy View Media Classified copyrights and trademarks;
- ● harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- ● bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to View Media Classified website;
- ● sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties or the rights of View Media Classified.
Abusing View Media Classified Ads Services
View Media Classified and the View Media agents work together to keep the View Media websites, services, applications and tools working properly and our online community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off View Media Classified if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the View Media Classified employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off View Media Classified or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on View Media Classified or use of View Media Classified by users.
Some of View Media Classified agents may display your ad on other sites, services, applications and tools that are part of the global marketing community, such as eBay or other classifieds sites in other countries. By using View Media Classified, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other sites, services, applications and tools. The terms for our other sites, services, applications and tools are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted. When you choose to post your ad on another site, service, application or tool, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate such other site, service, application and tool policies. We may remove your ad if it is reported on any other sites, services, applications or tools, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services
Using View Media Classified is generally free after your first 2 adverts on the site which will run for 7days, its also free when you take up our banner ads and virtual receptionist services for a year, we do however charge a fee for multiple ads after your first 2 free ads and also charge a fee for certain promotional services to drive traffic to your adverts or to get your ads on social media platforms or if you are requiring a virtual reception and mailing address service. If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and we may change them from time to time. We'll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the View Media Classified website. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service. In addition when you pay for an advert under option 1 of our Premium Ads Services, we will allow you to place 10 additional ads on our site for free. We will be introducing our Special Offer Option soon where users pay just £1-£3 per listing and get up to 7 free ads on our site, once we have introduced this option you will be able to view it on our Premium Services section on our site.
- ● If your ads went live with exposure on the View Media Classified sites, services, applications or tools, even for a limited time, and that they benefited from the service associated with the paid fee;
- ● If your ads are placed in the Pets, Massage or Adult categories of View Media Classified and you gained high traffic during this period;
- ● If your ads are placed into "edit" mode and will go live to site once updated by you;
- ● If you have removed your ads yourself;
- ● If you post duplicate ads as defined in our rules regarding duplicate ads;
- ● If we believe that your ads are in a significantly wrong category;
- ● We operate a no refund policy for our Premium Ads Services as we engage in additional marketing of your ads and may often outsource some services to third parties who deliver results for your ads hence we will not be refunding once you book a premium advert.
Please note that the above list is not conclusive
View Media Classified contains content from View Media, you, and other users. View Media Classified is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via View Media Classified is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from View Media Classified without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in View Media Classified. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of View Media Classified (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now know or to be discovered in the future and on all other sites, services, applications and tools that are part of the global eBay or Amazon community, such as eBay or our classifieds sites in other countries. In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of products of all sorts are offered on View Media Classified by private individuals in the UK and Overseas. Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by View Media Classified Services.
Reporting an infringement:
In order to participate in the Notice of Infringement Programme, you only need to complete a Notice of Infringement Form and email it to View Media Classified Admin department, to report advertisements which may infringe on your property rights. The information requested in the Notice of Infringement Form is for the purpose of ensuring that the parties reporting these objects are either the entitled party or their officially authorized representative. This information must also enable View Media Classified Services to identify the advertisement to be removed. Once we have received your correctly completed Notice of Infringement Form, you can simply send later reports to View Media Classified Services via the e-mail address provided.
Note: This form can only be used by the lawful owners of the relevant intellectual property rights. The "Notice of Infringement" is intended to enable rights owners to ensure that products offered by View Media Classified users do not infringe their copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users' postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on View Media Classified comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use View Media Classified Services, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you. We operate a no refund policy so we advise you to do your own due diligence before parting with funds to other users of our site.
If you have a dispute with one or more View Media Classified users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We would not be held responsible or legally liable for disputes between users on our sites, we would only get involved if one party is physically threatening another user of our site in which case we would get the Police involved.
Third party rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
By using View Media Classified Ads Services, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by View Media on servers located in the United Kingdom, Spain, United States and China. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us unless you tell us that you prefer not receive such communications.
Resolution of disputes
If a dispute arises between you and View Media Classified Services, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by emailing View Media admin. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
These terms and the other policies posted on View Media Classified constitute the entire agreement between View Media Classified Services and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against View Media Classified Services must be resolved by the courts of England and Wales. You and View Media Classified both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts; for claims falling within the jurisdiction of a County Court, you and View Media Classified both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the County Court of Kennington South London.
If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to View Media Classified Ads Services, 23 Castalia Square, London, United Kingdom, E14 3NG. We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the View Media Classified website, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.
For any help with using View Media Classified please contact us via email today.
Intellectual Property – Applications View Media Classified owns, or is the licensee to, all right, title, and interest in and to its Applications, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter View Media Classified copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any of View Media Classified Applications.
Prohibited Countries Policy and Foreign Trade Regulation - Applications.
View Media Classified Services is a site that welcomes trade with all countries on the globe, however, we do take copyright infringement of our site very seriously and would prosecute to the fullest any individual who copies our trademark or site without fully consulting our company and arranging a licence payment to operate our franchise of sites in your global destination.
Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Application is installed on:
iOS – Apple
2. View Media Classified grants you the right to use the Application only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
3. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
4. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
5. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Application to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
Windows - Microsoft
2. You may install and use one (1) copy of the Application on up to five (5) devices you personally own or control and which are affiliated with the Windows Live ID associated with your Windows Marketplace account. You may not install or use a copy of the Application on a device you do not own or control.
3. Microsoft, your device manufacturer, and (if applicable) your wireless carrier are not responsible for providing support services for the Application.
4. Microsoft, the wireless carriers over whose network the Application is distributed (if applicable), and each of their respective affiliates and suppliers (collectively, "Disclaiming Distributors") give no express warranty, guarantee, or conditions under or in relation to the Application. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the Disclaiming Distributors exclude any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. To the extent not prohibited by law, you will not seek to recover any legal fees from View Media Classified Services as a result of a dispute between you and View Media Classified Services or the users registered on View Media Classified Ads Services, we also operate a no refund policy for any or all services offered via our site.